What have been some of the obstacles or information needs members have overcome?
The Zürich Networking Group has helped hold a variety of events over the years covering topics which include:
- Hiring – your worst 10 mistakes as a HR Manager
- LinkedIn – your profile is not your CV and a lot more
- Swiss CV or American differences in format
- Small business owner stress and time management
- Zürich for all – city funding issues and future life pension planning – FDP Liberal Party and other events in this theme
- Blockchain – what is it?
- Facebook is it the best marketing platform for small business?
- Focus and keeping yourself focused on your goals, is it possible?
- Pain at work, how your working stance is building up a problem you know nothing about today
- Do you usually achieve goals you set? Why or why not?
- What are the five main goals/activities you have to set to get a step closer to doing what you love in the near future?
We are different…
A community not a crowd