This is a quick list for the parents stressing over the hours spent gaming by their children when the sun is high and the weather is hot!
A number of these activities and links may help you to help them to put the VR units down or move away from their controllers:
- Swiss Guide and Scout Movement
- Boy Scouts of America – Zurich – Troop 684
- Young Swiss Scientists
- Youth Parliament – Switzerland
- Go Karting – Rümlang
- Pedalo racing – hire to tire – not to sunbathe in the middle of the lake – Enge or Utoquai
- Swim around Zurich – a Badi a day!
- Stand up paddle boarding – rent 1 person board or “The Monster” for 2 – 8 ! – a family competition maybe?
- ZVV / SBB offers and tickets include the Sommerferienpass which enables U16s to have special discounts and free travel in Zurich – one of the best holiday time deals in town!
- Alpamare – I know, but it would be silly to make a quick list and not include it.
There are undoubtedly a lot more activities we can add, like frog holding at the zoo and more. If you have a suggestion, please add a comment.
Tags: 3 minute read afternoon free in Zurich children day out list of things to do new in zurich things to do