In the 1980s, Pierre-Alain Bardellini successfully leased private apartments to travelers via Zurich Tourism. In 1990, he co-founded PABS Résidences + Appartements AG, the pioneering company in this segment. Today, PABS offers a broad selection of over 200 furnished apartments in Zurich. Catering for both business or private customers from international CEO`s to students, researchers, diplomats, and families in need of temporary accommodation. PABS prides itself on its dedicated workforce of 15 employees, ensuring customer satisfaction day after day.
Benefits of renting furnished apartments from PABS:
– Broad program with various apartments in Zurich’s city center and central districts
– Full-service support from advice and reservations to moving in and returning the apartment
– Time-saving processes for booking, handover, and return
– All-inclusive 5-star service program, including regular cleaning and linen change, repair service, and emergency call-out service 24/7
– Minimum rental period of one month, with the possibility of short-term rentals for last-minute bookings
Booking a furnished apartment from PABS begins with receiving comprehensive information and a cost-effective proposal.
Standard offers include well-equipped kitchens, appliances, TV, and regular cleaning and linen changes.
PABS is is aap certified, ensuring outstanding comfort, high living quality, and adherence to health, safety, and security standards.
With all-inclusive rental prices and first-class services, PABS strives to ensure customer satisfaction throughout their stay.