Zürich Networking Group Event terms and conditions:
These Event Terms (Terms) govern your purchase of tickets for, and attendance at events held by Zürich Networking Group ( ZNG). It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to the purchase of tickets. By purchasing tickets you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, and will provide the most recent version on our website.Throughout these Terms, the terms “ZNG” Zürich Networking Group”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Zürich Networking Group and its associated entities, and “you” refers to the individual or business purchasing tickets or attending Events.
- Event Booking and Ticket Purchase
- A list of upcoming Events, and ticket and table prices are available on our website.
- Zürich Networking Group Premium Members may access discounted ticket and table prices as specified on our website. Proof of membership may be required.
- In addition to the ticket or table price, you must pay MwST and any booking, handling, credit card surcharge or postage fees specified on our website.
- Ticket prices are subject to change, and ZNG will use best endeavours to inform you if there is a change.
- You may make a booking and/or purchase a ticket for an Event online via our website; or by submitting a request for a manual invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the Event, location, number of tickets or tables and requested invoicing details.
- If you choose to book via our manual invoicing process an administration fee of CHF5 is payable and your request is subject to approval by Zürich Networking Group administration and full payment must be received at least 24 hours prior to the Event. If full payment is not received by this time, the booking may be cancelled with no notice to you.
Booking Confirmation and Ticket Sales
Your booking is confirmed when you receive an email notification and receipt from Zürich Networking Group. We will maintain a list of confirmed and paid up attendees for each Event, and you may gain entrance to the Event by presenting identification or your email receipt. You will not receive a hard copy or electronic ticket.
Refunds, Credits and Transfers
- All ticket sales and table bookings are final. No exchange, credit or refund will be given except in the case of a cancelled or rescheduled event (see section 3).
- For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if:
- you did not enjoy the event;
- you are no longer able to attend the event; or you arrive late or are refused entry for any reason.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
Sometimes events are cancelled, varied or postponed due to situations which affect the speaker, or for other reasons outside of our control. If an event is cancelled or postponed by Zürich Networking Group, you may, at your option:
- obtain a credit for the ticket price to put towards another Event; or
- obtain a full refund of the ticket price.
We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation or postponement by sending an email to all ticket holders and putting a notice on our website; however the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, varied or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation or postponement before the date of the event.
You are expected to behave in a professional and appropriate manner at all Events. We reserve the right to refuse entry or require you to leave if your behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- You acknowledge that cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted at certain events. Zürich Networking Group will advise whether this is the case at each event.
- Zürich Networking Group may film and photograph an event. You consent to being filmed or photographed by Zürich Networking Group (or its representatives) and to Zürich Networking Group using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in such photographs or films for the purpose of promoting our events, services and products. No remuneration is payable for such use.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your purchase of tickets for and attendance at Events.
- Where our liability cannot be excluded, such as in relation to Consumer Guarantees under the Swiss Consumer Law or other prescribed terms under legislation, our liability for breach is limited to the face value of the ticket purchased by you, plus any relevant booking and delivery fees.
These Terms shall in respects be governed by the laws of Zurich, Switzerland. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Zurich to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Zürich Networking Group and you in relation to the Events.
In these Terms of Sale, the following terms have the following meaning:
Additional charges include all delivery, handling and storage charges; goods and services tax; any duty; interest; legal and other costs of recovery of unpaid money, and all other government imposts; and all money, other than the purchase price, payable by the customer to ZNG arising out of the sale of the goods or the provision of the services.
ZNG means Zürich Networking Group – A.Travers Business Development. Customer means the customer who purchases tickets for a Zürich Networking Group event or who purchases goods or services. Ticket price means the price of ticket for the Zürich Networking Group event. Purchase price means the list price for the goods as charged by Zürich Networking Group at the date of delivery, or such other price as may be agreed by Zürich Networking Group and the customer prior to delivery of the goods.
Services means those services sold by Zürich Networking Group to the customer, including tickets to events. Cancellation date means the date upon which a cancellation of ticket has occurred, subject to the timeframe it has been cancelled prior to the event. Scroll down for cancellation-date terms. MwSt means Goods and Services Sales Tax.
As a part of our quality procedures, it is important that Zürich Networking Group and the customer agree on the terms on which business is to be transacted. These Terms of Sale are current for trading with Zürich Networking Group at the time of issue, however the Terms of Sale may vary from time to time.
SERVICES All bookings for an event run by Zürich Networking Group must be in writing. A booking is accepted by Zürich Networking Group once written notification is provided to you. An acceptance of a booking by Zürich Networking Group is then to be an acceptance by Zürich Networking Group and the customer of these Terms of Sale, to the exclusion of any terms and conditions imposed by the customer. No booking is binding on Zürich Networking Group until it is accepted. Entry to any event may be refused if the customer has not paid for the event in full in advance.
The customer may transfer their ticket to another person up until 48 hrs in advance of the event. Full registration details and the change must be mailed to email@example.com. Any booking cancellation must be in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will only be accepted if it is made in time and when no catering costs are incurred ( these may be deducted from any cost).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Certain laws imply terms, conditions and warranties (prescribed terms) into contracts for the supply of goods and services and prohibit the exclusion, restriction or modification of such term, conditions and warranties. The liability of Zürich Networking Group in respect of a breach of a prescribed term or any warranty made under these terms of sale is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at the option of Zürich Networking Group to:
• In the case of services, the supply of the services again; or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
• In the case of goods, the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods; the repair of goods; the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Unless the terms and warranties are included in these Terms of Sale, all prior discussions, quotations, warranties and Prescribed Terms, to the extent permitted by law, are excluded and Zürich Networking Group will not be liable for any loss or damage or for consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of the supply or failure to supply of goods or services, or arising out of Zürich Networking Group’s negligence or in any way whatsoever.
These Terms of Sale are to be construed in accordance with the laws from time to time in the canton of Zurich, Switzerland, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zurich. These Terms of Sale contain all of the terms and conditions of the contract between the parties and may only be varied by agreement in writing between the parties. Any conditions found to be void, unenforceable or illegal may, to that extent, be severed from the agreement. No waiver of any of these Terms of Sale or failure to exercise a right or remedy by Zürich Networking Group will be considered to imply or constitute a further waiver by Zürich Networking Group of the same or any other term, condition, right or remedy.
LARGE CONFERENCE TERMS
The customer acknowledges that cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted at this event. The customer also acknowledges that Zürich Networking Group films and photographs every event and that the customer consents to Zürich Networking Group using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are photographed or filmed in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting any service and/or products supplied, and/or distributed, by Zürich Networking Group Views expressed by speakers are their own. Zürich Networking Group cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates. Zürich Networking Group reserves the right to make alterations to the conference program, speakers, venue and timings.
Details of speakers and topics are correct at the time of going to press. However, circumstances beyond the control of Zürich Networking Group may necessitate substitutions of speakers and topics for which Zürich Networking Group cannot be held responsible. Any changes to the program will be noted on our website ZurichNetworkingGroup.com and you should check regularly for updates. If an event is cancelled or postponed by Zürich Networking Group, the customer may credit the ticket price towards another event, or obtain a full refund of the ticket price. No administration fee will be charged. All additional expenses incurred by the delegate outside of the conference program are to be covered by the delegate, e.g. room incidentals, additional food and beverages outside of the provided meals, touring, activities, any additional accommodation required, upgrades, phone calls. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate. In the rare event that the conference is postponed due to events beyond our control (such as natural disaster), a new date for the conference will quickly be secured.