Date(s) - 19/11/2020
6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
For all who attend, you will:
- Have your questions answered about LinkedIn
- Know how best to control your own profile and its content
- Understand the 2020 LinkedIn changes and trend for 2021
- Learn more about LinkedIn job posts and access a job post recruiter account to understand the red flags and LinkedIn limitations affecting your application
THIS IS NOT a LinkedIn exercise to sell you a course – What you learn today you can act on tomorrow.
What will you learn about for giving up 2 hrs of your time AND paying to attend?
- Understand what job you are looking for and its attributes
- Understand the new LinkedIn – Relationship, Relevance and Reward
- How to tweak your profile for best results – are you over 50? have you just graduated? It does not matter, there is a path to follow and your experience is your content
- How to ignore and create a profile of value with a simple connection and profile boost strategy
- What you need to know about LinkedIn AI – before you send your application.
- More – questions from those in the room add a great dynamic and help others to learn.
What will you need to attend?
- Your laptop or PC – viewing on a phone is a bit tricky so it depends on your phone screen size.
- Note taking materials – pen, paper etc.
- LinkedIn account ( do not worry if it is old, not been updated, free or a premium one)
- Refreshments, snacks and a sense of humour
My name is Andrew Travers and you are reading this because I created the Zürich Networking Group and other groups on LinkedIn.
My work on LinkedIn for myself and clients has included sales, business development, recruitment, training, competitor mapping and more.
I have also contributed twice in “feedback” sessions for group managers as part of the 2015 and 2018 LinkedIn updates (I will not do it again). I do not make a living marketing the “LinkedIn Playbook” either, I do get hired to help others to provide insight and to solve issues and problems.
Why do we need to be aware of LinkedIn?
WE both know it is an important jobs platform, LinkedIn is now over 15 years old and continues to grow as Microsoft moulds it into a group company. It is one tool you need in your toolbox, it helps research and provides a gateway to a new role.
Most importantly, being active and knowing how to use it helps you to take a step forwards to that all important face to face interview.
But what if you have questions afterwards?
There is no secret Facebook group, you will have the Zürich Networking Group website forum and other resources and other contact tools.
It is why if you were not a Supporter member before you signed up for this Masterclass, your payment ensures you can benefit from the group in a proactive way after the event and in the future.
Please do contact me if you have any questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.