Zürich Networking Group Newsletter Sign-Up
Fast Facts Before You Sign-Up
- Established in 2009 – First as a way to help local job seekers over coffee
- Social media groups created on LinkedIn, Meetup and Facebook
- Over 4,895 members of the LinkedIn group are in Zürich
- Supporter Plus Member Posts are recommended group-wide on LinkedIn when possible to help promote their businesses to a wider audience.
- Companies Represented – Companies as you would expect like Migros, Google, UBS and others to start-ups and solopreneurs
The newsletter is a condition of being in the LinkedIn group, it is our only way to effectively communicate with members after the major LinkedIn group update/changes in 2018.
Notifications are rarely responded to after the change from a Inmail type message direct to member inbox to the new alert bell icon lamp in the tool bar.
If in any doubt, please reach out to group managers or event organisers.
No information is passed to a third party without your permission.
This means – we seek permission to record Zoom events, ask before email exchange at events and do not share the sign-up Supporter or Supporter Plus contact information with anyone.
Requests are made to share email addresses for the distribution of slide decks and event hand-outs as/when you attend. A number are retained for reference for members to access via their homepage.