Zürich Networking Group
Fast Facts Before You Sign-Up
- Established in 2009 – First as a way to help local job seekers over coffee
- Social media groups created on LinkedIn, Meetup and Facebook
- Over 3,100 members of the LinkedIn group are in Zürich
- Supporter Plus Member Posts are recommended group-wide on LinkedIn as availability allows to help promote their businesses.
- Companies Represented – Companies as you would expect like Google, UBS and others to start-ups and solopreneurs
The newsletter is a condition of being in the LinkedIn group, it is our only way to effectively communicate with members after the major LinkedIn group update/changes in 2018. Notifications are rarely responded to after the change from a inmail type message to an alert bell icon lamp.
If in any doubt, please reach out to Andrew.
No information is passed to a third party without your permission.
This means – we seek permission to record Zoom events, ask before email exchange at events and do not share the sign-up Supporter or Supporter Plus contact information with anyone.
Requests are made to share email addresses for the distribution of slide decks and event hand-outs as/when you attend. A number are retained for reference for members to access via their homepage.