AND HelpING You
To Boost Your
Episodes 1, 2, 3 were recorded in-person (1), using Zoom (2), on a phone (3) to highlight ease of recording if you decide to showcase and share your knowledge
Grow your Network and stay ahead of your competitors
You Get PROMOTED
For Your knowledge AND
Your page would look similar to this
In The Loop Podcast
About Your Speaker:
Rasmus has 28 years of business experience, selling consulting services within 20+ industries, enabling business transformation by using new technology and changing corporate mindset about processes, organisation and systems.
During his work he has sold, implemented and rolled out solutions in more than 80 countries, on behalf of the global fortune 500 companies.
About In The Loop Podcast:
In The Loop podcasts are a series of business or personal development podcasts for and by Zurich Networking Group members showcasing their work, knowledge or company activities.
#001 – In this podcast Andrew and Rasmus will discuss what Blockchain is in a non technical way, to understand the history of it, what it can do and why this is important for the future.
Questions covered include:
- 01:17 – Why is Blockchain important?
- 01:47 – What is Blockchain and what is the power of it?
- 03:02 – When you say Token – what do you mean?
- 04:05 – How and where do we see Blockchain being used?
- 05:00 – How many corporates use Blockchain today, is it just for the banks or insurance companies?
- 07:55 – Blockchain seems to be dependent upon trust, are humans ready for this this level of trust?
- 12:31 – What are the latest developments on Blockchain that we should be aware of?
- 16:53 – How does the technology interface and what is an atomic swap?