Event Booking Page – More Event Details To follow
- 18:30 Arrival
- 18:35 Announcements and quick group update
- 18:40 Say hello to the others at your table
- 18:50 Introduction by Urs
- 19:00 Presentations and learning topics
- Moderator led – 3 guest speakers
- Questions from the floor
- 20:00 Networking and Apéro
- 21:30 Close and wind down as people leave to go home or to start their night out “proper” in the city.
Speakers / Presenters include:
Currently Managing Director for the FDP, Zurich offices and operations.
Former CEO of Swiss Contact – NGO Website and their work explained
Location and Directions
Karl Der Grosse
Zürich Central Train Station – Tram 4 or 15 – c. 3/4 stops Helmhaus
- Depending on direction of travel from HB, cross over and go up the steps, at the top bear right and you will see the Karl Der Grosse ahead of you.
- Walk through the restaurant section if the door to the side is locked and head towards the Saal.
Room – The SAAL
Early Bird Registration
“I am 25 years old, working and studying, why should I pay for old people?
They have paid already.”
– Swiss Student
“I am 77 years old, worked for 50 years
and still pay for medical bills”
– Swiss pensioner
“I am employing 35 staff here in the city. The cost of the move, still a daily surprise.
Now we may have more staffing costs because of the EU and tax vote.”
– Foreign Businessman